Use your Direct FX trading account on your Windows Mobile Smartphonewith real time pricing, charts, and trading information. Direct FX clients have real-time access to their accounts and can trade on their mobile device from 9:00 PM GMT on Sunday to 9:00 PM GMT on Friday.
Open A Live Trading Account
MetaTrader 4 Mobile App Features Include:
- Real-time quotes of financial instruments
- Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
- Trade directly from the chart
- Support of all types of execution modes
- Complete trading history
- Real-time interactive charts with zoom and scroll
- 30 technical indicators, including the most popular ones, such as Average True Range, Bollinger Bands, Commodity Channel Index, Envelopes, Force Index, MACD, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Average, Moving Average of Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator and Williams’ Percent Range
- 7 Time Frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 & D1
- 3 chart types: Bars, Japanese Candlesticks and Line
- User friendly interface
- Trade levels and volumes on the chart
- Offline mode (symbol prices and charts)
- Minimum traffic
Windows Mobile Specifications and Requirements:
- Compatible with Windows Mobile Smartphones
- Requires Windows Mobile version 2003 or later
THIS IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE SOLICITATION OF US CLIENTS. DIRECT FX DOES NOT ACCEPT CLIENTS FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Foreign Exchange trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
READ FULL DISCLOSURE. DIRECTFX.COM is compensated through the bid/ask spread and/or commissions on transactions.
RISK WARNING: Trading of foreign exchange contracts, contracts for difference, derivatives and other investment products which are leveraged, can carry a high level of risk. These products may not be suitable for all investors. It is possible to lose more than your initial investment. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time. All funds committed should be risk capital. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Please read the PDS and FSG before making any decision to trade Direct Fx products. The risks must be understood prior to trading.
DISCLAIMER: Direct FX refers to Direct FX Trading Pty Ltd. Direct FX Trading Pty Ltd is an Australian company which is registered with ASIC, ACN 120 189 424 and possesses Australian Financial Services License number 305539. AFS License only authorities the licensee (Direct FX Trading PTY LTD) to carry on a financial services business in Australia, limited to providing the financial services covered by the license. The AFS license and Australian regulation only applies to the financial services provided to Australian investors only.